This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TunePat Youtube Music Converter for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TunePat Youtube Music Converter on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1)
- Required files
About the software
YouTube Music stands out from rival services by its own advantages, like search-by-lyrics functionality and so on. And it offers users with free accounts like its competitors – Spotify. Regrettably, YouTube Music free users can’t play the audio music tracks in the background, can’t enjoy the ad-free music tracks, and also can’t download wanted content to be viewed offline.
- The ultra-fast download of popular YouTube music tracks, playlists, and albums.
- Convert YouTube songs in batch with a Free or Premium account.
- Support exporting MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC audio files without quality loss.
- Flexible customization settings to save music as your needs.
- Preserve ID3 tags of output music, like title, artist name, track number, etc.
- Support up to 25 languages.
TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install TunePat Youtube Music Converter (v1.0.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software