This article shows you how to download and install the full version of USBOblivion for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing USBOblivion on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- USBOblivion System Requirements
- How to Download and Install USBOblivion
- Required files
About the software
This utility designed to erase all traces of (broken) connected USB devices – flash-drives, disks and CD-ROMs from computer registry of Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32/64-bit versions). The utility has a test mode of operation, i.e. without actually removing data from the registry, and, just in case, creates a .reg-file to undo any changes. There is also a fully automatic mode.
USBOblivion System Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/8.1/2012/10 32/64-bit;
- About 3 Mb of disk space, no installation needed
- Administrative privileges.
How to Download and Install USBOblivion
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software