This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VideoProc Converter for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VideoProc Converter on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VideoProc Converter (v4.6) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VideoProc Converter (v4.6)
- Required files
About the software
VideoProc Converter comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration
fully powered by Intel®, AMD®, NVIDIA® GPUs, and Apple M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max,
delivering buttery smooth (4K/8K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.
The main features of VideoProc Converter (v4.6) are:
- Process HD/4K HDR Videos from iPhone, GoPro, DJI, Cameras
- Quality-oriented High Speed Media Converter
- Cut, Crop, Merge, Effects – Simple Edit Polishes Up Your Footage
- Easy & Advanced Editings All Covered in Toolbox
- Simple yet Powerful Screen Recorder Component
VideoProc Converter (v4.6) System Requirements
- Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 or later (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel® or AMD® processor (Minimum)
- RAM: 1GB RAM (Recommended: 2GB or above)
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of hard-disk space for installation
How to Download and Install VideoProc Converter (v4.6)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run videoproc.exe and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of VideoProc Converter v4.6 installed on your PC.
Note: – Licensed Email: enter any
– License Code: enter any
– Block program in firewall: no
– Lifetime Full License