This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Visual Subst v4.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Visual Subst v4.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Visual Subst v4.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Visual Subst v4.1
- Required files
About the software
Visual Subst allows you to create virtual drives for your most accessed local directories and network shares. It solves 3 main issues with the built-in ‘SUBST’ and ‘NET USE’ commands: it creates drives for elevated applications without any UAC prompts, adds editable drive labels and restores drives after reboots. Visual Subst is the best alternative to writing complicated scripts and editing registry manually.
You can use virtual drives everywhere – it’s so much easier to access files in a project directory you are currently working on using just a single drive letter. Visual Subst provides you with a clean, simple and distraction-free user interface where you can manage all your virtual drives at any time.
The main features of Visual Subst are:
- UAC and elevated applications
- Virtual drive labels
- Restoring drives after the restart
Visual Subst v4.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista to Windows 11
How to Download and Install Visual Subst v4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software