This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WinNTSetup v5.2.5 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WinNTSetup v5.2.5 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WinNTSetup v5.2.5 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install WinNTSetup v5.2.5
- Required files
About the software
WinNTSetup is a Windows system hard disk installer that supports installing systems from PE and local, and supports systems that support the NT kernel. Including XP, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 and other systems. Install the system directly from the hard disk, no CD is required. WinNTSetup also adds some system optimization functions, such as: modifying the system theme, unattended installation, adding drivers, adjusting and optimizing registry options and so on.
The main features of WinNTSetup are:
- Support hard disk to install all WinNT kernel systems, including Win10
- Support for selecting a new Windows installation drive letter
- Integrated driver: normal PNP and text mode drivers are also supported
- Support for third-party unsigned themes
- Support some optimization adjustments to the system
- Unattended support
- Automatically recognize 32bit/64bit
WinNTSetup v5.2.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WinNTSetup v5.2.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software