This article shows you how to download and install the full version of XAMPP v8.2.0 for free on PC. You can follow the instructions and download link to install XAMPP v8.2.0 directly on your computer.
Table of Contents
- System Requirements XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to download and install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Files needed
Information about the software
XAMPP has been the most used PHP development environment
XAMPP offers a free, simple-to-install Apache distribution. It includes MariaDB PHP and Perl. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.
XAMPP can host web pages on the World Wide Web. A special tool is provided to password-protect the most important parts of the package. XAMPP can also be used to create and manipulate databases in MariaDB or SQLite.
XAMPP’s main features are:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- PHP and Perl
XAMPP v8.2.0 System requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GHz processor
How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a couple hours to complete.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software