This article will guide you through how to install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition 6.2.1 free of charge on your computer. You can download Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition version 6.2.1 from the direct link or follow the instructions below to install it on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition V6.2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition Version v6.2.1
- Required files
Information on the software
Bootstrap Studio is an excellent desktop app that allows you to design and prototype websites. It is equipped with many components that can be dragged and dropped to create responsive websites. Bootstrap, a popular framework that allows you to create semantic HTML, is used in the app.
Bootstrap Studio’s interface is simple and elegant. It uses drag and drop to create beautiful pages. It is the ideal tool for designing and prototyping web pages and apps.
The app comes with a number of premium, fully responsive templates that you can customize. Each template contains multiple pages with widgets that can be combined to make the perfect website.
Bootstrap Studio includes many beautiful components that can be used to create responsive pages. Headers, footers galleries, slideshows, slideshows, headers, and even basic elements such as spans & divs all come with Bootstrap Studio. Check out some of these below.
Bootstrap Studio is able to identify which Bootstrap components can be nestled in each other and offers suggestions. It generates beautiful HTML automatically for you. It looks almost like an expert wrote it.
Click on the Online tab to access the Component Panel if you require a component not found in our library. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload components.
Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition has the following main features:
- Beautiful Templates
- Beautiful Components
- Smart Drag & Drop
- Make Your Own Components
- Online Library
- Linked Components
- Editing Code
Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition Edition v6.2.1 Requirements
- Operating system (OS): Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 (32-Bit, 65.1.0 Bit).
- RAM (RAM): RAM requires 1.00 GB.
- Hard Disk Space (HDD/SSD): Free space needed of 200 MB.
- Processor, (CPU),: Intel Pentium IV and the latest.
Install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition 6.2.1
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software