This article will show you how to install WYSIWYG web Builder on your PC. To install WYSIWYG on your computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WYSIWYG.com Web Builder (v17.1.2 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install WYSIWYG Website Builder (v17.1.2).
- Required files
WYSIWYG Web Builder has a huge set of tools for both beginners and professional designers/developers.
What is New for 2023?
- This tool makes your web pages more search engine-friendly. The Page menu allows you to access the SEO assistant.
- Robots.txt is a text file with instructions for search engine crawlers. This file defines the areas that website crawlers can search. You can configure whether to allow / disallow the entire website or configure the rules for each folder individually.
- A Table Of Contents is a list of links that lead to different sections on a page. They’re particularly useful for long pages, as they highlight the critical sections of a page in order to improve the reader experience. You may know Table Of Content from websites like Wikipedia.
- Lottie animations that are lightweight, portable, and interactive can be displayed on your website.
WYSIWYG HTML Web Builder (v17.1.2).
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV, and higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space up to 100 MB
Downloading and installing WYSIWYG’s Web Builder (v17.1.2).
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program