This article explains how to get the full version Bullzip PDF Reader Expert v184.108.40.20638 free for your PC. For instructions on how to install Bullzip PDF Printer Expert (v220.127.116.1138) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Bullzip PDF Printer Expert v18.104.22.16838 System Requirements
- How to download and install Bullzip PDF Printer Expert (v22.214.171.12438)
- Required files
Information about the software
The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
This program is free with certain limitations. The FREE version can be used by up to 10 people for both personal and commercial purposes. It does not contain any advertising or popups. Commercial versions are available with more advanced features for commercial applications that have more than 10 users.
Bullzip PDF Printer Expert’s main features are:
- You can print to PDF almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64bit operating systems
- You can choose to output the same file each and every time or prompt for destination.
- If the printer asks you if you would like to view the PDF document, control.
- Programmatically control outputs and prompts.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- AES 256/128 bit encryption or standard 128/40bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screensetter, ebooks and prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size and rotation.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Fast web access with linearized PDF documents
- Long-term PDF document storage with PDF/A-1b support
- Signing PDF documents using digital certificate
- All settings can be accessed via a command line interface
- COM/ActiveX interface to programmatic control
- Microsoft.NET API for C#, VB.NET, and other .NET development.
- Citrix MetaFrame Support
- Support for Windows Terminal Server and RDP
- Multiple output types can be supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF
- Upload document using FTP or SFTP protocol.
Bullzip pdf Printer Expert v126.96.36.19938 Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2023 & 2023 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, Windows 7 XP
- GPL Ghostscript 9.10 and later
- Xpdf (optional).
- PDF Power Tool (optional).
Downloading and Installing Bullzip PDF Printer Expert V188.8.131.5238
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, it could take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software