This article will demonstrate how to install the full version PDF Document Scanner Premium (v4.33.0) on a computer. For instructions on how to install PDF Document Scanner Premium (v4.33.0) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0
- Files required
More information about the software
Why keep filing cabinets full of old documents and paperwork? It’s the 21st century after all. While tax returns from 1976 can be fun to find and examine from time-to-time, are you still able to use the paper copy? You don’t have to worry about losing your paper copies. With PDF Document Scanner, you can create digital copies of any old documents.
Easy to use, PDF Document Scanning is quick. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. To focus your camera on the document, tap the screen. To turn on your device’s flash if the lighting is poor, tap on “Light Bulbs” to activate your device’s camera flash. Next, tap the save icon. This will convert the document to a PDF file. For safe keeping, you can copy the file to your computer or burn it to CD or DVD.
The main functions of PDF Document Scanner premium are:
- Create digital copies of your old documents with PDF Document Scanner.
- PDF Document scanner is simple and quick to use.
- Simply place your document on a table and frame it on the computer.
PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
Installing PDF Document Scanner Premium (v4.33.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software