This article will demonstrate how to install DiskInternals Partition Recovery (v220.127.116.11) on a computer. For instructions on how to install DiskInternals Partition Recovery (v18.104.22.168) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- DiskInternals Partition recovery v22.214.171.124 System requirements
- How to download and install DiskInternals Partition recovery v126.96.36.199
- Files required
Information about the software
DiskInternals Partition Recovery can be used by all users who need to recover data or partitions that have been deleted. You deleted a file or your boot record, master boot record or partitions are damaged? You are at a loss for solutions here? This program will be a magic wand to make the whole situation go your way.
Many reasons can lead to the destruction of a partition or logical disk. Some of these are quite common while others are uncommon. Usually, to recover a partition, it is important to know the reasons the loss happened. For a better understanding of the situation and to avoid it in the future, here are the most common situations that may lead to the loss of a partition.
You might be surprised to know that it is possible to retrieve a deleted partition from all of these cases, assuming you do not choose the correct partition recovery software.
DiskInternals Partition Recover software is the best professional tool for both users and professionals who need data to be recovered from a hard drive, or its deleted partitions. This software can be used on a variety of storage media such as HDDs, SSDs, flash drives, external hard drives, memory cards and IDE disks, SATA disks, SCSI disks, etc.
The main features of DiskInternals Partition Recovery are:
- Support for Dynamic Disks and Native RAID
- Virtual Disk Images (VMware, VirtualBox, Microsoft VirtualPC, Parallels)
- Forensic Disk Images (EnCase, ProDiscover)
- Boot CD
- FTP Export
- Recovered files can be burned to CD or DVD!More …
- View recoverable files prior to purchasing the product. Continue reading
- Remotely access deleted files or partitions to be recovered. Learn more
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Works under Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Supported files systems: NTFS, NTFS 4, NTFS 5.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Creates recovery backup files for logical disks. These files can be used as regular disks.
- Create Virtual partitions Such partitions can be processed like regular disks.
DiskInternals Partition Recovery v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DiskInternals Partition Recovery v184.108.40.206
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software