This article will show you how to free download and install Starus Word Recovery on your PC. Follow the instructions below to install Starus Word Recovery.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Word Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Starus Word Recovery
- Required files
More information about the software
OpenOffice ODT, Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX, and Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX files that are lost can be restored. Starus Word Recovery can undelete documents removed from the Recycle Bin or deleted with Shift+Del in a matter of minutes. In content-aware scan mode, a comprehensive analysis of the entire disk surface allows reliably recovering documents from badly damaged, formatted, repartitioned and inaccessible storage media. Starus Word Recovery is capable of recovering files from all versions OpenOffice and Microsoft Word, up to Word 2013. With its highly sophisticated recovery algorithms, Starus Word Recovery provides best-in-class performance and recovery rate. Starus Word Recovery’s ability to access the disk from a low-level location means that it can access disks or memory cards that aren’t accessible in Windows. The content-aware analysis scans the entire disk surface looking for file signatures. If the signature is found, the tool performs secondary checks and the final validation to verify that the document has not been altered.
Starus Word Recovery System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and higher
- RAM 2 GB RAM (Recommended)
- Unlimited Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or More
How to download and install Starus Word Recovery
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will show you how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next, check if you have a 64-bit or 32-bit operating platform. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. It will either say “32-bit” or “64bit” under “System Type”.
Run starus_word_recovery.exe and install the software
Copy Starus Word Recovery.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
Now you have Starus Word Recovery version 4.0 on your computer.
Note: Always run the application from the loader.