This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus File Recovery for free on PC. For help installing Starus File Recovery on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus File Recovery System: Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus File Recovery
- Required files
About the software
Although it is possible to restore files in seconds, it is not always possible. It is not easy to find files on corrupted, damaged, or formatted disks. Starus File Recovery offers a “slow” mode that scans the entire disk to find and retrieve any useful information. But don’t you worry, the “slow” mode works completely automatically and does not require anything but a bit of your patience. Starus file recovery’s slow mode is able to restore deleted partitions, corrupted, and repartitioned files.
Starus File Recovery has the following main features:
- Starus File Recovery looks and behaves exactly like Windows Explorer. Starus File Recovery is easy to use for anyone who knows how Windows handles folders and files. Imagine being able to browse your disk and see all deleted files and folders right away.
- Pre-Recovery View: An interactive preview of pre-recovery is available for hundreds file formats. All popular image formats, music, most types of videos, office documents, spreadsheets and presentations, ZIP and RAR archives, emails and attachments can be previewed before undeleting.
- Starus File Recovery features designed for professionals: Starus File Recovery includes some features that can be of interest to data recovery specialists and computer users. Professionals can take a full backup of the disk being restored and commit any changes onto the virtual disk image. When you need to recover large amounts of information, it is helpful to save files on a CD/DVD disk or send them over an FTP connection.
- Starus File Recovery is compatible with all Windows versions, including the most recent Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. It supports all file systems, FAT, FAT32 and NTFS5. Latest version allows you to recover files that have been compressed using the appropriate NTFS attributes.
Starus Requirements for File Recovery System
- Starus Data Restore Pack supports every version of Windows, from Windows 95 to Vista and Windows 7 to 2008 Server.
- FAT32, FAT32, NTFS5 & NTFS5 all support Windows file systems, including NTFS compressed files.
How to download and install Starus file recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software