This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DRS Data Recovery System v220.127.116.110 for free on a PC. To install DRS Data Recovery System Version 18.104.22.1680 on a computer, please refer to the following instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DRS Data Recovery System version 22.214.171.1240 System requirements
- How to download and install DRS data recovery system v126.96.36.1990
- Files that are required
More information about the software
Drs Data Recovery is able to retrieve all your data from any failed digital device. This includes RAIDs, hard drives and mobile phones. Our company was established in 2023 with engineers who have decades of experience in the data recovery field. Our engineers love challenges. This is why our 96% success rate at recovering data from all types devices and operating systems, regardless of cause, is a testament to how resilient they are.
The main features of the DRS Data Recovery System are:
- Fully supports systems in NTFS (FAT16/32), exFAT (EXT2/3/4), HFS and HFS+
- Support thumbnail viewer
- Support scanning for lost partitions. The custom scanning of partitions depends on the type and size of the partition.
- Advanced scan mode and fast scan mode are available, making recovery data more flexible.
- Support breakpoint restore function, which skips the recovered file to shorten the recovery time
DRS Data Recovery System v188.8.131.520 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
How to download and install DRS Data Recovery System, v184.108.40.2060
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software