This article will guide you through how to get Starus Office Recovery’s full version for free on your PC. For help installing Starus Office Recovery on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Starus Office Recovery
- Required files
Starus Office Recovery performs a low-level content-aware disk scanner to allow for a quick recovery of inaccessible, damaged, or corrupt devices. Content-aware analysis retrieves information from both the disk surface and the file system. This allows the product, which is able to successfully recover documents that other tools are unable to see. The combination of the product’s sophisticated document analytics engine and a simple user interface ensures that even novice users can enjoy safe and smooth recovery.
The main features of Starus Office Recovery are:
- Undelete Documents in the Widest Range of Formats
- How to recover documents accidentally deleted
- Restore maliciously destroyed documents
- After Virus Attacks, Recover
- Recover Documents You Never Saved
- Protect Documents on Corrupted Partitions
- Recover Documents from Formatted Disks
Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space 50MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processors or the latest
Downloading and installing Starus Office Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take between a few moments and a few hours depending on how fast your download speed is.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software