This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus Partition Recovery for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Partition Recovery on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Starus Partition Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Partition Recovery
- Required files
More information about the software
Starus Partition Recovery – Our top-of the line product to repair damaged partitions and retrieve missing information. It can be used to recover deleted or lost files in the same way as our other products. Additionally, it offers comprehensive partition recovery options for a complete all-in-one product.
Starus Partition Recovery has the following main features:
- Fast recovery of deleted files
- Comprehensive analysis mode yields more recoverable data that the competition
- No matter what type or media of file you are using, Surefooted File Recovery can help.
- Comprehensive analysis mode locates files according to their content, and scans entire hard disk surface
- Fixes corrupted disk system structures;
- Partitions severely damaged by fire were completely reconstructed.
- Rebuilds corrupted and overwritten file systems from scratch;
- Recovers partition and MBR tables;
- Recovers files or folders from damaged, inaccessible and repartitioned disks.
- Works in all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 95 through Windows 7
- FAT32 and NTFS5 Compatibility
- Supports all types storage media. Explorer-like user Interfaces allow browsing deleted files and directories just like Windows Explorer.
Starus Partition Recovery system Requirements
- First Compatible Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 8.1 / Windows XP / Windows XP / Vista / Windows XP / Vista / Windows XP / Windows XP / Vista / Windows 8.1 / Windows XP / Windows XP / Windows XP / Windows XP / Vista / Windows XP / Windows XP / Windows XP / Windows XP / Vista / Vista / Vista / Vista / Windows / Vista / Windows / Windows /
- This will require hard disk space: 100 MB is the maximum amount of space that can be used.
- Last Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and later.
How do I download and install Starus Partition Recovery
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software