This article will show you how to install the full version Easy Projects Outlook Addin for Desktop on your PC. For instructions on how to install Easy Projects Outlook add-in for Desktop on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- Easy Projects Outlook Add-In for Desktop System Requirements
- How to Install the Outlook Add-In Easy Projects for Desktop
- Files required
Outlook can be used to track projects, task checks, task updating, task check, task checking, and attachments.
- Two-ways synchronization
- Project and Task Management
- Convert emails and link them with activities
- Time tracking
Easy Projects Outlook Extension for Desktop System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023 Version 1809 or greater
- Microsoft SQL Server 223 or later
- Separate virtual machines to run MS SQL Server and MS Windows.
- Minimum 32GB RAM
- Minimum of 4 CPU cores
- At least 100 GB FREE disk space on SSD drive
How To Download and Install Easy Projects Outlook Extension for Desktop
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software