This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ORPALIS PaperScan Professional for free on PC. Follow these instructions to help you install ORPALIS paperScan Professional on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ORPALIS PaperScan Pro
- Files required
PaperScan Professional Edition can scan, process and perform OCR. It also annotates, compresses and saves your images and PDFs in different formats.
Features of the Professional Edition
- Unlimited batch TWAIN/WIA scanning/import
- As single page PDF/A or TIFF, JPEG 2000/JPEG 2000/PNG or WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- Send as email
- Image processing in batch acquisition: autodeskew, angle rotate, borders removal and punch holes removal.
- Post Image Processing, including color adjustment, conversion of color space, effects, filters, crop, and many other…
As output format, PDF/A supports conformance levels and versions
ORPALIS – Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- 200 MB of free hard disk space
How to Download and Install ORPALIS PaperScan Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software