This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Modern CSV version 1.3.36. To install Modern CSV.36 on your PC, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of Contents
About the software
Modern CSV v1.3.36 Requirements
How to Download & Install Modern CSV v1.3.36
Modern CSV, a tabular file viewer/editor for Windows, Mac, Linux, and other operating systems, is powerful. Professionals of all technical levels use it to analyze data and modify configuration files, maintain customer records, and to check files before uploading them to databases. It was created to address the weaknesses of spreadsheet programs that handle CSV/TSV/DSV/etc. files. Our goal is to provide a user experience that our customers call “blissful”.
Why shouldn’t it be easy to move a column around or duplicate a line, or even split cells? Modern CSV makes this simple.
Most commands allow you to work on multiple rows, column, or cells at the same time. This makes repetitive actions much easier.
Most commands have a keyboard shortcut. If a command doesn’t have one or you don’t like the default, you can make your own shortcut.
The Find/Replace tool has all the options that you need to locate what you want. It can highlight matches while you type, or show you how to preview Replace operations before performing them.
If you need to sort a column, double click the column label. It uses stable kind to preserve as much of the order as possible.
Filters are based on a powerful syntax that’s clearly described in the filter query.
Finally, you have the option to manually hide columns or rows. Just select and invoke the hide command.
Modern CSV is a powerful CSV editor and viewer. It also has a read only mode that allows for large files to be loaded quickly and with a minimal memory footprint. It can load files upto 11 times faster then Excel.
Modern CSV has these main features:
- Multiple delimiters supported (TSV, PSV, TAB, etc.)
- Multiple character encodings supported (UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO 8859, Windows-125x, CJK)
- Multiple line endings (CRLF, LF) are supported
- Delimiter Auto-Detect
- Drag and Drop Files or Folders
- Freeze header rows/columns so they’re always visible
- Optional auto-refresh when files have been edited externally
- RFC 4180 compliant (optional)
- Fuzzy search for commands and files
- Drag and drop groups, rows, or columns.
- Handles poorly formatted files
- Save results from filtering, sorting, etc. into separate files
- Convert date/time formats (Premium feature)
- Transpose entire tables, or portions of a tableau (Premium function)
- Text case conversion (Premium feature)
- You can duplicate, rename, or delete files inside the program (Premium option).
Modern CSV v1.3.36 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How To Download and Install Modern Excel v1.3.36
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software