This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GeoGebra for free on PC. You can follow the instructions below and download GeoGebra directly.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0)
- Required files
More information about the software
GeoGebra for Teaching and Learning Math. Get free digital tools to help with class activities, graphing and geometry, as well as collaborative whiteboards.
Powerful math apps
- Calculator Suite
- 3D Calculator
- CAS Calculator
GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Memory (RAM): 1GB or above for better performance
- Hard Disk Space 250MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
How do I download and install GeoGebra? (v6.0.688.0).
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software