This article will demonstrate how to free download and install VideoScribe full version on your computer. For help installing VideoScribe on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- Requirements for the VideoScribe system
- How to Download and Install VideoScribe
- Required files
More information about the software
VideoScribe allows you to automatically create whiteboard animations. Sparkol in the UK launched it in 2012. It had over 250,000 users in 135 countries by April 2014. VideoScribe is developed in Adobe Flash and produces QuickTime movies and Flash videos. Video files can also be exported to Quicktime, Flash or image sequences (JPEG and PNG).
VideoScribe Software Requirements
VideoScribe must be installed on at least one computer in order to run it.
- Microsoft Windows Vista and higher
- 1GB RAM is recommended (2GB recommended).
- A compatible processor with X86 or Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor (Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Phenom II processors recommended)
- It is recommended that a screen can support 1024×768 resolution (or 1280×720 resolution).
How To Download and Install VideoScribe
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software