This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 for free on PC. To install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822, please follow the instructions and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to download and install Global Mapper Pro 2.0 Build 101822
- Required files
Global Mapper Pro(r), a powerful and intuitive GIS application, provides a wide range of tools to create, edit, perform advanced 2D and 3-D analysis, as well as scripting options for workflow automation. Global Mapper Pro integrates all of the point cloud processing functionality that was previously available in the now-defunct Lidar Module. It also offers many new data processing tools and analysis tools. The following features are available in Global Mapper Pro only, and the comparison chart below shows the features and tools available in the Pro and Standard versions of the software.
Global Mapper Pro Build 10822’s main features are:
- Support for importing and exporting 300+ file formats
- Access to online data sources that provide streaming imagery, basemaps or terrain data, as well as vector data
- Vector drawing, editing, analysis, and spatial operations
- Attribute editing, joining, calculation, graphing, and querying
- Thematic and choropleth mapping
- Pre-print layout and map design
- Display, filtering and manual editing of Lidar data
- Terrain modification
- Terrain analysis includes contour generation, lineofsight, viewsheds, watersheds and flood simulation
- Volume calculation, pile size estimation, cut andfill analysis, change detection
- Immersive 3D visualization. 3D data generation and editing. Fly through recording. Layer animation
- Image correction
- Image blending.
- Image and raster reclassification. Tick Tick Raster calculation. Includes NDVI, NDWI and NBR as well as custom formulas
- Geocoding of addresses
- Global Mapper scripts automate batch file transformation and workflow automation
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile App
- GPS support for data collection and tracking
- Image blending.
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing. segmenting. Filtering of lidar.
- Automatic classification of point cloud data, including ground, vegetation and power lines.
- From classified point cloud data, vector feature extraction
- Lidar noise detection and removal
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning and vertical and horizontal rectification of point cloud data
- Automatic alignment of overlapping points clouds
- Visual analysis of point cloud data including local density, height above the ground, intensity and classification
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels to Potions(r): Drone/UAV imagery processing for creating 3D point clouds and orthoimages.
- Advanced automated vectorization to imagery and terrain
- Support for RTK-enabled devices and display satellite constellations
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Global Mapper Script Script Builder tool for recording actions
- Streamlined mobile information merging
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 98 and Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows ME. Windows XP 32- and 64bit versions. Windows Vista 32- and 64bit versions. Windows 7 32- and 64bit versions. Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB RAM
- 40 MB of hard drive space for the installation
Downloading and installing Global Mapper Pro v24.0 build 101822
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software