This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GrepWin for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GrepWin on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GrepWin System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GrepWin
- Required files
About the software
grepWin is a simple search and replace tool which can use regular expressions to do its job. This allows to do much more powerful searches and replaces.
The main features of GrepWin are:
- grepWin adds an entry to the shell context menu to easily search selected folders.
- Once started, grepWin allows you to customize the search or replace in many ways. For example, you can (and maybe you should) limit the search to certain file sizes, file types, etc.
- Once you’ve added some presets, you can easily retrieve them again from the presets dialog.
- Since regular expressions can sometimes get complicated, grepWin allows you to add your most used expressions to a presets list.
GrepWin System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install GrepWin
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software