This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SmartSystemMenu for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SmartSystemMenu on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SmartSystemMenu System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SmartSystemMenu
- Required files
About the software
SmartSystemMenu extends system menu of all windows in the system. It appends next custom items to menu:
- Information. Shows a dialog with information of the current window and process: the window handle, the window caption, the window style, the window class, the process name, the process id, the path to the process.
- Roll Up. Allows to roll up and down the current window.
- Aero Glass. Allows to add the “Aero Glass” blur to the current window. (Windows Vista and higher. Mostly for console windows.)
- Always On Top. Allows the current window to stay on top of all other windows.
- Send To Bottom. Allows to send to bottom the current window.
- Save Screenshot. Allows to save the current window screenshot in a file.
- Open File In Explorer. Allows to open a process file in a File Explorer.
- Drag By Mouse. Allows to drag by mouse the current window.
SmartSystemMenu System Requirements
- OS Windows XP SP3 and later. Supports x86 and x64 systems.
- .NET Framework 4.0
How to Download and Install SmartSystemMenu
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software