This article will show you how to free download and install Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6). For instructions on how to install Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6), follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Infix PDF Editor Pro v7.6.6
- Required files
About the software
Infix functions like a regular word processor so it is very easy to use. It is simple and fast to modify text, fonts or images.
A single word, a sentence, or an entire page can be changed. Infix covers your back and allows you to reflow and reformat text in order to keep it looking great. It’s impossible to tell when a file is saved.
Advanced Find & Change, Translation, Bates Numbering, OCR and Forms Creation, PDF Comparison, Headers & Footers… Infix is a powerful tool that can solve real-world PDF problems.
Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- Windows 2003 and Vista
- Windows 7, 8, or 8.1? Windows 10
- Intel CPU
- 2 GB Ram
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1GB Disc Space
- Internet Connection
How To Download and Install InfixPDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6).
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software