This article will demonstrate how to install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4 free of charge on your computer. To install PDF Fixer Pro, v1.4 on your PC, follow the steps and download link below.
Table of Contents
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4
- Files required
PDF is a common format used in daily documents. It is a binary coding format created by virtual printing multiple files. Editing PDF files using a text editor can cause file corruption, data offset or loss due to network instability. This will lead to PDF files becoming corrupt and damaged. These corrupt PDF files will not be opened or repaired by PDF reader software, prompting a few error messages.
PDF Fixer allows you to repair corrupt PDF files. This includes repairing damaged PDF data and rebuilding XREF XREF tables. Then, restore these PDF documents as readable PDF files.
PDF Fixer Pro has the following main features:
- Resolve corrupt and unreadable PDFs
- Tables of PDF XREF can be fixed
- Export recovered data to PDF files
- Auto-preview the PDF content
- Automated detection of bad PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple PDF files that are damaged at once
- No required Adobe Acrobat installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Windows 11 (32/64 bit), and Servers
Downloading and installing PDF Fixer Pro v1.4
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe and download the software