This article will demonstrate how to install ISpring Suite (v10.3.0), free of charge on your PC. For instructions on how to install ISpring Suite (v10.3.0), follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ISpring Suite (v10.3.0 System Requirements
- How to Download ISpring Suite (v10.3.0).
- Files that are required
Information on the software
With iSpring Suite, you can create eLearning courses quickly and easily.
These are the main features of ISpring suite (v10.3.0).
- Just a few clicks and your PowerPoint presentations can be converted into online courses. All PPT effects are preserved.
- You can use iSpring’s ready-made templates to create company-wide assessments that will evaluate your employees. iSpring’s templates are ready-made to make quiz creation simple.
- Develop communication skills with interactive role-play scenarios. Your staff will be immersed in a real world environment by choosing from a range of characters, locations, and adding voiceovers.
- Computer, processor: Duo-Core processor (Quad Core and higher are recommended, 2.0GHz or faster is recommended)
- Memory – 4 GB (Recommended: 8 or more).
- No charge disk space 2 GB installation and 20 GB operation
- Display at 1366×768 and higher
- Videocard: NVIDIA GeForce8-series, Intel HD Graphics 2000 and AMD Radeon(tm), AMD RadeonR600 or higher with 512 MB RAM for regular video and 1 GB HD for video, Direct3D 10.1/Direct2D graphics adapter are required to enable iSpring CamPro to work properly. *
- Audio Sound card and microphone for narration recording
- Video: External or built-in webcams (for video recording).
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Windows 7, 8/10/11 (32- or 64-bit).
- Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft PowerPoint: 2007/2010/2013/2023/2023/365 (32- and 64-bit) (ISO (Non-Windows Store) versions)
- Microsoft Word Microsoft Word: 2007/2010/2013/2023/2023/365 (32- and 64-bit) (ISO (Non-Windows Store) versions)
How to download and install ISpring Suite (v10.3.0).
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software