This article will guide you through how to install VovSoft v3.2 full version on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Math Practice V3.2 System Requirements
- How to download and install VovSoft math Practice v3.2
- Required files
More information about the software
Math Practice is an elementary school teacher and parent software that can be used to teach math to children. It has a simple interface and provides teaching tools.
Choose between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Once you click one of these buttons, algebra exercises are launched automatically. You can choose between subtraction, multiplication, division, and difficulty by choosing from three levels. Math Practice is compatible with all Windows versions. It uses minimal resources so it’s suitable for all users who want to teach math basics.
VovSoft Math Practice’s main features are:
- Helps children understand the basics and principles of mathematics
- For Home Education and School
- Help Your Child Get Better at Math
- No nag screen, no ads
VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to Download and Install VovSoft Math Practice v3.2
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software