This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- Microsoft Office 2023: System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Office 2023
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023 (codename Office 16), is a Microsoft Office personal productivity program and the successor to Office 2013. It was officially published on September 22, 20,23. The preview release for Windows was unveiled at the Ignite conference. It was available for beta testing only to Office 365 subscribers. Some new features of Office 2023 included the ability to create, open, edit and save files located in the cloud directly from your desktop, a new search tool, called “Tell Me”, which uses new intelligent commands, available for Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to write in real time together with other users connected to Office Online. This feature is essential for team collaboration across multiple locations and countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain information contextualised by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as treemaps, pie charts, cascade charts, box-plots and histograms), and a data loss prevention (DLP) tool, available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The graphical interface of Office 2023 remained almost unchanged compared to the previous version, Office 2013. Office 2023 inherits Office 2013, which used the same Microsoft graphics language. However, it uses a flat graphic interface to make the suite more mobile-friendly.
Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 and above operating system; It works best with the latest operating system according Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- Minimum.Net 3.0; preferable 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (which naturally comes with a OneDrive Account attached).
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Be sure to uninstall and delete all files related Microsoft Office 2013, 2023.
- Open the “Software Files”, choose the language you want and install the software.
- Select “Install Office” after which click “OK”. Wait for Office-2023 to finish installation.
- Once it is finished, go to the “Utilities” tab and then select “Word”. After they ask you to activate click exit, and then exit Microsoft Word.
- Next, click on the utilities tab and select Office RETAIL=>VL. When it is done (it will show “Completed”), click “Activate Office”.
- Once you get the “ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL” message, you’re finished!
- You now have Microsoft Office 20,23 fully installed on your machine, without limitations.