This article will help you download and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 completely free on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 onto your computer, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010.
- Required files
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 was the 2010 edition and was included in Office 2010.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 System Requirements
Office 2010 has the minimum system requirements of an Intel Pentium III processor with 500 MHz and 256 MBPC100 SDRAM. Windows XP Professional comes with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010,
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will show you how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe, and you can install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010.
- You now have Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 in its full version, without limitations, on your computer.
- Note: if they ask you to “activate”, download this file, run “IORRT 3.5.cmd” and then type in the letter “A” to begin installing. After that, you can launch the software again.