This article explains how to get the full version VueScan Pro V9.7.95 for your computer. For instructions on how to install VueScan Pro 9.7.95 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- VueScan Pro V9.7.95: System Requirements
- How to Download VueScan PRO v9.7.95
- Required files
More information about the software
Need a driver to fit your scanner? VueScan is here to help. VueScan includes built-in drivers that allow you to continue using your scanner. We have reverse engineered over 7100 scanners. Start scanning in less than 60 seconds when you download VueScan
VueScan is compatible with over 7100 scanners, from 42 manufacturers. Download VueScan and test it. You can also view the support lists for all scanners VueScan has.
VueScan can scan any page, no matter how large or small.
VueScan Pro’s main features are:
- Scan with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF)
- Scan to PDF (Single or Multipage)
- Optical Character Recognition
- Automatic Color Detection
- Small file sizes
- Automatic document deskewing
- Flatbed scanning and Automatic Document Feeders
- TIFF, JPEG or JPEG images can be scan
- Preset photo sizes
- Multiple photos can be viewed on the flatbed
- Automatic file naming
- Compatible with virtually all film/slide scanners
- Scanning to JPEG/TIFF/RAW
- Infrared Dust Removal
- Color correction
- IT8 Calibration
- Photoshop Integration
VueScan Pro 9.7.95 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11. 10 x64. 8 x64. 7 x64. Vista x64.
Downloading and installing VueScan Pro version 9.7.95
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software